Showcase of Clippers, Blades & Accessories
Lots of groomers love to talk clippers. Just look at the tool talk at GroomerTALK Community and you will see that clearly. Today clippers are divided between corded and cordless. Leaps in the battery life longevity and power of lithium-ion batteries have made cordless clippers a reasonable replacement for corded clippers. You will have to decide for yourself. There are many choices and groomers all have their favorites. If we could say one thing to you about clippers it is this, learn how to maintain them. We have many articles in PetGroomer.com to assist you. Sharpeners often tell us the problems they repair were preventable. Clipper combs arrived a few decades ago and made a tremendous impact in commercial pet grooming. Today nearly all groomers use them and consider them a time saver. There are hundreds if not thousands of conversations about clippers and their accessories at GroomerTALK Community (link below).
Related Articles in PetGroomer.com Magazine
The article(s) listed below may be of interest of to you.
- Artificial Intelligence at the Doorstep of Grooming Click to Download Fall 2018 Issue
- When Shears Don’t Cut Right Click to Download Spring 2017 Issue
- Using Ultrasonic Cleaners Click to Download Fall 2016 Issue
- Solutions for Common Problems Using Comb Attachments Click to Download Spring 2016 Issue
- Maintenance for Andis Clippers Click to Download the Summer 2016 Issue
- How to Make a Blade Fly Through Coat Click to Download the Fall 2015 Issue
- How to Properly Oil a Clipper Blade Click to Download the Summer 2015 Issue
- Blade Plaque: What is it? Click to Download the Spring 2015 Issue
- Don’t Forget! Grease the Cutter Notch Click to Download the Winter 2015 Issue
- Preventing Cord and Converter Problems Click to Download Fall 2014 Issue
- Quick Guide to Shear Care Click to Download Summer 2104 Issue
- Mobile Sharpener Calibration Click to Download Spring 2014 Issue
- Cordless Battery Charging Click to Download Spring 2013 Issue
- How to Fix Sharp Clipper Blade Teeth Click to Download Winter 2013 Issue
- To Sharpen, or Not to Sharpen Click to Download Winter 2012 Issue
None at this time.
Clippers, Blades & Accessories Showroom Models
Click the Showroom cover photos below to view the models. When the showroom opens you can click the Play “>” button to automate the display. Click the “X” to close the showroom.
[gallery_bank type=”grid” format=”slideshow” show_albums=”28″ title=”true” desc=”true” display=”all” sort_by=”random” albums_in_row=”3″ album_title=”true”]
Open the Vendor Gallery for Clippers, Blades and Accessories
Click the thumbnail below to open the gallery of clippers, blades and accessories vendors. When done, click Back to Albums to close this gallery. Thank you.
[gallery_bank type=”individual” format=”blog” title=”false” desc=”false” display=”all” sort_by=”random” special_effect=”grayscale” animation_effect=”tada” album_title=”false” album_id=”10″]
GroomerTALK About Grooming Tools
Here are the most recent discussions about pet grooming equipment in the Grooming Tools TALK forum. There are many more, even hundreds, by going directly to this forum using the link provided above. It will open in a new window in your browser rather than leaving this page.