Showcase of Grooming Shears
Shears are essential to the finish work of pet styling. Shears are an important buy. They must be fit to your hands for best results. There are budget models, and mid-range models in the lower hundreds. Yet there are models finely made that cost several hundred dollars, and even over one thousand dollars. Most groomers start off with basic shears and learn the many types available and optional features. You learn what works best for you and what you are looking for when your purchase them. Then you are ready to invest in upgraded models. We have some great articles in PetGroomer.com Magazine that will explain the several types of shears available.
Related Articles in PetGroomer.com Magazine
The article(s) listed below may be of interest of to you.
- When Shears Don’t Cut Right Click to Download Spring 2017 Issue
- Using Ultrasonic Cleaners Click to Download Fall 2016 Issue
- Solutions for Common Problems Using Comb Attachments Click to Download Spring 2016 Issue
- Maintenance for Andis Clippers Click to Download the Summer 2016 Issue
- How to Make a Blade Fly Through Coat Click to Download the Fall 2015 Issue
- How to Properly Oil a Clipper Blade Click to Download the Summer 2015 Issue
- Blade Plaque: What is it? Click to Download the Spring 2015 Issue
- Don’t Forget! Grease the Cutter Notch Click to Download the Winter 2015 Issue
- Preventing Cord and Converter Problems Click to Download Fall 2014 Issue
- Quick Guide to Shear Care Click to Download Summer 2104 Issue
- Mobile Sharpener Calibration Click to Download Spring 2014 Issue
- An Eye for Detail – Thinning Shears with Jodi Murphy Click to Download Spring 2013 Issue
- Cordless Battery Charging Click to Download Spring 2013 Issue
- How to Fix Sharp Clipper Blade Teeth Click to Download Winter 2013 Issue
- To Sharpen, or Not to Sharpen Click to Download Winter 2012 Issue
Press for New Grooming Shears
Open the Vendor Gallery for Shears and Accessories
New gallery under construction
GroomerTALK About Grooming Tools
Here are the most recent discussions about pet grooming tools in the Grooming Tools TALK forum. There are many more, even hundreds, by going directly to this forum using the link provided above. It will open in a new window in your browser rather than leaving this page.