Showcase of Pet Dryers
|High Velocity Dryers||Stand Dryers||Cage Dryers|
|Shown: Metro AirForce Master Blaster Dryer MB3||Shown: Double K Challengair 850 Stand Dryer||Shown: Master Equipment Blue Force Cage Dryer .33HP|
Advances in pet dryers over the last two decades have allowed groomers to become far more productive with their grooming tasks. Originally stand and cage dryers were the standard and they remain essential equipment for most groomers. High velocity (HV) dryers allow groomers to blow off excess water after bathing to speed the drying process with less towel drying. HV dryers dry coats and are effective to blow out loosened undercoat with far less brushing. HV dryers, like other dryer machinery, are noisy and even more so because hose nozzles add air flow noise. It is very important for groomers to learn how to safely operate HV dryers, and to recognize signs of pet distress that may result from their use in isolated cases. Some groomers use protective ear wear while using HV dryers. Housecall (grooming inside of pet owner homes) groomers typically use professional hand dryers which are easier to pack in their traveling grooming kits.
Related Articles in PetGroomer.com eMagazine
The article(s) listed below may be of interest of to you.
- Artificial Intelligence at the Doorstep of Grooming Click to Download Fall 2018 Issue
- Pet Dryers: Overview and Details Click to Download Fall 2018 Issue
- Dryer Induced Seizures Click to Download Winter 2017 Issue
- Heat! What Difference Does it Make? Click to Download Summer 2016 Issue
- Blow Away Your Troubles Click to Download Winter 2015 Issue
- Heated Cage Awareness Day Click to Download Summer 2014 Issue
- Benefits of Counter Drying Dogs Click to Download Fall 2011 Issue
None at this time.
Vendor Gallery for Pet Dryers
New gallery under construction
GroomerTALK About Grooming Equipment
Here are the most recent discussions about pet grooming equipment in the Grooming Equipment TALK forum. There are many more, even hundreds, by going directly to this forum using the link provided above. It will open in new window in your browser rather than leaving this page.